The term HOUSE ACCOUNT connotes relationships, trust, and repeat business. Our business facilitates this important function by automating house charges and making it easier for you to grow your business and focus on your customers. Intevacon is the leading software company to provide real time proprietary payment card processing.
Below are a few of the benefits you will find in automating your house charges:
- Centralized communication and updates: the Intevacon system is real time and allows updates to accounts, cards, drivers, and merchant sites from one central host. This means that all updates are immediately recognized across sites and your customers experience consistent service everywhere they fuel.
- Increased security: only authorized drivers are able to fuel by enforcing PIN at the pump and register. Additionally, other prompts and/or product restrictions can be enforced to further manage the transactions that occur.
- Purchase management: offer product restrictions to your customers to help them manage their fleet. Also track driver and vehicle ids for each transaction.
- Pay at the pump convenience: your customers can use their cards to pay at the pump or they can go inside for purchases. Improve the customer experience and reduce transaction time for your store clerks.
- Streamline billing processes: invoice your customers directly out of our system. We provide full controls for you to bill on your schedule and give your customers detailed transaction information on their invoice. We also provide a transfer file to upload directly to your accounting system for quick reconciliation.
- Customer Access: give your customers online access to view their activity and manage their fleet account. This gives your customers the autonomy to make simple changes to their account and reduces the requests that you have to fulfill. Reports and invoices are also accessible to your customers with online access.
There are many more benefits that Intevacon provides by automating your house charges. We’d love to talk to you about how to partner together to grow your business. Find out more about the Intevacon Fleet Card System by reaching out at 678-739-4450 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.